Two friends reunited (via facebook) bridging the time gap of 30 years, the geographical gap - Australia and USA, and the generation gap; by blogging about food, fashion, fotography, fitness, family, and friends.
Renotta ........http://rrtdesigns.blogspot.com/ Web- www.shopatnextdoor.com/ http://projectknitway.blogspot.com/
Clara ........"Developing a fusion of contemporary food with health, fitness and creative ideas.
http://fitinyourjeanscuisine.blogspot.com - Web www.fitinyourjeanscuisine.com/
http://babyboomerconnections.blogspot.com/ Web www.babyboomerconnections.com.au/


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Project beginnings during 'lovely blizzard'

Blizzard 2010

 Hi R - 'The Blizzard of 2011 in Wisconsin  USA, ' the floods and cyclone of 2011 in Queensland  Australia - does this have a familiar ring to it?

Blizzard 2011

The beginning of your creative year corresponds to the same stark contrasts or extreme weather comment on our blog a year ago. So blizzards were around you at the beginning and end of your project.                                 

On Feb 9 2010,  Shop at Nextdoor blog said...'I've given alot of thought to my blog and decided I don't have as much to say as I do to make. I'm going to make something everyday for a year and post it on my blog. Not food, but fashion. I posted my first day's work, created during a lovely blizzard that allowed me an entire day in the studio. Hope you like it.'
Today's creation is Day 359....  These lovely soft snuggly pieces make me want to be in a situation where I could wear them - not a blizzard however!
Clara

Snowed In...February 2nd

The Blizzard of 2011, day 359 in my project.
Take Cream...January 30th

Cut a Shrug...January 29th


Snow White...January 28th


 
White Out My Way...January 27th

Click on 'comment' at bottom of page to have your say or email clara@babyboomerconnections.com.au www.babyboomerconnections.com.au

1 comment:

  1. An extra bonus to the project has been this diary of sorts, a memory bank of weather, location, event that registers everytime I scroll back through the blog. You're right, I started in a blizzard and am ending in one.

    R

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback.