Two friends reunited (via facebook) bridging the time gap of 30 years, the geographical gap - Australia and USA, and the generation gap; by blogging about food, fashion, fotography, fitness, family, and friends.
Renotta ........http://rrtdesigns.blogspot.com/ Web- www.shopatnextdoor.com/ http://projectknitway.blogspot.com/
Clara ........"Developing a fusion of contemporary food with health, fitness and creative ideas.
http://fitinyourjeanscuisine.blogspot.com - Web www.fitinyourjeanscuisine.com/
http://babyboomerconnections.blogspot.com/ Web www.babyboomerconnections.com.au/


Thursday, April 18, 2013

But did it change your life?

Hi R
I'm repeating this post because I never did get an answer to my question, "Did it change your life?" and "What colour are you now?"  C

Posted 2012 -  have been dying to talk about hair, mainly about issues to do with dyeing it or not -and my friend from www.shopatnextdoor.com provided me with the perfect opportunity when she said, "Have you ever just wanted a change? You know something to brighten your day, set your world on fire? Well that was me yesterday at the hair salon. Why not go red? After all I was born a red head. My father's nick name was Red. I have fair skin and freckles, perfect for red hair. So I pulled the plug (on the bottle) and unleashed the real me. Reddy, set, go. you think? R"


Red, Set Go...R's fabulous new hair colour
self portrait taken with my iPhone and photo shopped just a tiny bit

Hi R
"I have cut out articles from magazines etc, have observed brave friends who have taken the au - naturale road (No no no! Not me! Don't be silly!), so feel I am quite expert at the subject; and I am totally with you. Why not be a perfectly natural red head? I think you look like a movie star!
More to come on this strand but in the meantime, how has it has changed your life?
Clara of blonde tresses






To view or add comment, click on "no comment" - you can comment as 'anonymous' if you don't have a google account; or send an email - clara@babyboomerconnections.com.au or visit my website at www.babyboomerconnections.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your feedback.