Two friends reunited (via facebook) bridging the time gap of 30 years, the geographical gap - Australia and USA, and the generation gap; by blogging about food, fashion, fotography, fitness, family, and friends.
Renotta ........http://rrtdesigns.blogspot.com/ Web- www.shopatnextdoor.com/ http://projectknitway.blogspot.com/
Clara ........"Developing a fusion of contemporary food with health, fitness and creative ideas.
http://fitinyourjeanscuisine.blogspot.com - Web www.fitinyourjeanscuisine.com/
http://babyboomerconnections.blogspot.com/ Web www.babyboomerconnections.com.au/


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Clara consumed by wedding


Will you be my wife?
 Hi R
Sorry that you haven't heard from me for  a while.  Weddings are so time consuming!

I had a very good view (of the TV screen) as you can see from my video.
Clara

 

Beautiful  lady

Click on 'comment' at bottom of page to have your say or email clara@babyboomerconnections.com.au www.babyboomerconnections.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Sally - It was mandatory viewing at our house because of the girls....Jess just couldn't understand that there was no food or serious partying going on!

    Sandy - Loved every minute of it. A beautiful wedding. Steve and I dressed in formal attire, and went to Di Worsley’s (Di works for me) for dinner. There were 8 of us all in tiaras & men looked gorgeous in their dinner suits –

    Think this happy event was a wonderful shot in the arm for the whole world.

    Rita - Great fun. Thanks Clara But please – I HATE being addressed as ‘guys’. (mainly because it’s an Americanism and also because I am female –prefer ‘Madame’ !! Was addressed as ‘guys’ in a restaurant by the waitress recently and I did make my reaction known !)

    It was a wonderful pageant as only the Brits can manage to put one. We loved it!
    Veronica

    Margareto - I too had a front row seat - very enjoyable - girls night out with Amy and Lily at Amy's mother's. We all wore something appropriate for a wedding (item of jewellery etc. A tiara in the case of Lily).

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback.