Two friends reunited (via facebook) bridging the time gap of 30 years, the geographical gap - Australia and USA, and the generation gap; by blogging about food, fashion, fotography, fitness, family, and friends.
Renotta ........http://rrtdesigns.blogspot.com/ Web- www.shopatnextdoor.com/ http://projectknitway.blogspot.com/
Clara ........"Developing a fusion of contemporary food with health, fitness and creative ideas.
http://fitinyourjeanscuisine.blogspot.com - Web www.fitinyourjeanscuisine.com/
http://babyboomerconnections.blogspot.com/ Web www.babyboomerconnections.com.au/


Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Greetings C from the North Pole,


It's a balmy 32 degrees F at 8:10 on Christmas morning. I know that thanks to Dashboard, an app that follows me wherever I go and tells me where I am, what time it is, the temperature and the latest news. We had a lovely Christmas eve dinner of baked ham, cranberry relish, sweet potatoes and salad. Today we will have ham and eggs for breakfast, ham sandwiches for lunch and ham and bean soup for supper. I will welcome any other suggestions you have for ham. We enjoyed a glass of champagne while fashionably dressed for the north woods. Candles were glowing, fireplaces roaring and the tree lit. It was a very old fashioned Christmas and then we face timed with AJ, Andrea, Alexis and Anthony. Modern technology! Today I will spend a quiet time with my iPod, my iPad, my iPhone and my mac trying to figure all the photo stuff out. Thanks to photo streaming and iCloud, every time I take a photo it shows up on all the devices. I'm not sure if it is mystical, magical or just downright maddening! But I will persevere with the apples of my eye. Thought you'd enjoy a few photos taken and manipulated with these.


faux fur and real, with my faux uggs

self portrait photo shopped just a bit

Sunrise on Christmas Day
Best to you and your family,


Love


R



1 comment:

  1. Loved your description of a very old fashioned Christmas in the north woods. It looks as though you needed the roaring fireplaces.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback.