Two friends reunited (via facebook) bridging the time gap of 30 years, the geographical gap - Australia and USA, and the generation gap; by blogging about food, fashion, fotography, fitness, family, and friends.
Renotta ........http://rrtdesigns.blogspot.com/ Web- www.shopatnextdoor.com/ http://projectknitway.blogspot.com/
Clara ........"Developing a fusion of contemporary food with health, fitness and creative ideas.
http://fitinyourjeanscuisine.blogspot.com - Web www.fitinyourjeanscuisine.com/
http://babyboomerconnections.blogspot.com/ Web www.babyboomerconnections.com.au/


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is there more time in the Northern Hemisphere?

Lost and Found...April 13th


R Wrote - I started this piece 14 years ago, sewed thousands of beads onto a cord and then lost interest in it. Recently I found it again and finished it with this removable bead tassle. The tassle was reconstucted from a broken necklace that sat in a bag for years as well. Lost and Found.
Benchmark...April 12th
Double strand necklace with vintage carnilian pendant



Clara - Polar Opposites -  I have to ask a somewhat philosophical  question.  ie R, Is there more time in the Northern Hemisphere?  I ask this in relation to your amazing creative energy and how much you fit into one day.  Of course, I know the answer, having spent time with you, sometimes 24/7. More re this dynamic on http://www.fitwithmyjeans.com/. tomorrow (G is back, has set the table and keeps coming into my office to enquire as to the progress of dinner)

Your fragrant tagine is cooking (in the oven of course),  G has harvested the last of the Basil and Rocket with Perpetual lettuce still going.  The day began happily with 'Mother of the Bride' (Me) trying on the alternative earings (too glam but that's OK with me) which have been superceded with a new set for the Bride to Be. The  word earings looks and  sounds wrong (and most likely is spelled wrongly).  What is the term today?  Ear Piece? These are very glamorous Vintage drops.

My day moved on to being a Nonna / Granny, and seeing 'Nanny McPhee', which was great, the small theatre comprising almost totally of others of the same Genre (Grannys and Grandchildren, it  being School Hols).  By the way Nanny McPhee was big on the greens.
Great days, busy, feeling useful but there remain bits and pieces in my bottom drawer which need restringing, revamping with intention etc. 
You create something of beauty  everyday and that is why I ask my question.
Love Clara

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful, creative day. I'm looking forward to many of those myself. I love the idea of the photography class. Wish I could take it with you.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback.