Two friends reunited (via facebook) bridging the time gap of 30 years, the geographical gap - Australia and USA, and the generation gap; by blogging about food, fashion, fotography, fitness, family, and friends.
Renotta ........http://rrtdesigns.blogspot.com/ Web- www.shopatnextdoor.com/ http://projectknitway.blogspot.com/
Clara ........"Developing a fusion of contemporary food with health, fitness and creative ideas.
http://fitinyourjeanscuisine.blogspot.com - Web www.fitinyourjeanscuisine.com/
http://babyboomerconnections.blogspot.com/ Web www.babyboomerconnections.com.au/


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Morning Light in Wisconsin, Afternoon Light in Australia

Clara wrote yesterday re the photography course -  'Light is reflected off surfaces and we see what is reflected' to which R replied - "You've inspired me to capture the morning light. I wish I was going to Light Writing class with you. " 

I wish that too but don't think you need to ....... you can already capture the light.

Morning Light...May 6th





R - Morning light filtering through the trees outside my studio. Necklace of stone, pearls, crystal and copper for tomorrow's wrap.








Clara takes a shot
Our Mid Autumn afternoon light lured me outside to capture the light which was highlighting the lavender and leaving the ferns in it's shade.  
Food for your thoughts - We only see light because it is reflected.  Is this the case with glory  ie do we need appreciation of others reflected back to us before we can acknowledge it ourselves? 




1 comment:

  1. C

    Perhaps it's not glory so much as recognition and appreciation of what we create that makes all the work worthwhile. I enjoy selling my work, knowing that someone else likes what I do and others will see it. It definitely motivates me to make more and the more I make, the more creative I become. It goes full circle. I love your afternoon light down under. I am looking forward to your photos of "fall and winter". It must be lovely to have lavender and lush ferns abundantly growing outside your door. Will you have plants growing throughout the season, or will everything go dormant as it does here?

    R

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback.