Two friends reunited (via facebook) bridging the time gap of 30 years, the geographical gap - Australia and USA, and the generation gap; by blogging about food, fashion, fotography, fitness, family, and friends.
Renotta ........http://rrtdesigns.blogspot.com/ Web- www.shopatnextdoor.com/ http://projectknitway.blogspot.com/
Clara ........"Developing a fusion of contemporary food with health, fitness and creative ideas.
http://fitinyourjeanscuisine.blogspot.com - Web www.fitinyourjeanscuisine.com/
http://babyboomerconnections.blogspot.com/ Web www.babyboomerconnections.com.au/


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grannycircle aims to make a difference to other women

Clara wrote
Hi R
I'M BACK! MOB (Mother of the Bride) has returned to the hub of Blogsville.  The wedding can only be described as fabulous as are your amazing works since last week. Is it warm enough to wear the lovely lacy wraps?  Fringe Benefits is stunning!  I'm wondering what bamboo yarns are.  Lovely lacy wraps are excellent light and flattering cover up for Denim Divas.
Day 83 - incredible! Braiding looks very Spring Festival - young maidens dancing around the maypole - fertility - new life - Renaissance.  My favourite is 'Entwined' - perhaps because of the wedding.
I am honestly humbled by your creativity and I have to ask myself "What Wheel I achieve creatively?"  My answer has to be to pull the existing strands together to come 'full circle', and by doing so 'make a difference to other women'.  Our blog helps me to do that.

What Wheel I Wear This With?..April 30th

necklace of stone, glass and brass



















 




When All Else Fails...May 1st

Lacey wrap works well with "what wheel I wear this with?" necklace
Stumped? Almost..May 2nd





Just in time, I created this braided pewter collar...day 83!






Entwined...May 3rd 
Pewter collar entwined with beads and pendant
 
Fringe Benefits...May 4th





Fringe Benefits..Lacy knit shawl of bamboo yarns.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back! My work was starting to unravel, but I'm back on track again. Wheel have lots to look forward to.

    R

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback.